Gypsydrag

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bistro Grill at Kandivali East

I am a big fan of Lebanese food and Bistro Grill really attracted me for a dinner.  I had visited the Thakur Village branch. They have delivery service as well.
Contact: 022 30151867

Ambiance: 

Its an outdoor set up with enough noise and sound pollution. Its not that bad, being in Mumbai you get used to it.

Food Platter:

They have a variety of Starters, Rolls and Shawarma, Pasta's and Pizza, Sizzlers, Grills, and Biryani!To end with Desserts and beverages too! #Desserts: I just saw Sizzling Hot Brownie.
I definitely ordered  Lebanese platter than pizza, pasta or sizzlers! After all its singular choice.
Food was good and flavors were balanced with a slight Indian touch. Would never completely say it was authentic Lebanese.





What I ordered?

* Grill Lebanese Chicken
* Chicken Shawarma
* Extra Pita bread


Price:

Its a decent pricing for the quantity of food offered.
I am attaching their menu list too.

Have a nice weekend and get ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...